Practical training and Supervision only in CBT-REBT. No Theory
Time & Location
About The Event
The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you Practice only workshop.
After many successful batches, this time online and offline!
NO THEORY, NO LECTURES. Pure magic. Supervision, practice and facilitation..
Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of Albert Ellis Institute in India.
Batch 1: December 18th and 19th 2021
Batch 2: December 25th and 26th 2021
NOTE: The training is open ONLY to those who have already been trained in CBT and/or REBT and want to polish their therapy skills, and seek supervision. There will be no theory lectures.
Full session demonstration
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
The training is aimed at intensive practical skills training, personal growth, and supervision of the therapy of participants. The training is also an attempt to offer much more value for money.
Participants have an option to choose online (Zoom) or offline (at the training center at Nagpur)
Objectives of the Training:
Upon completion of the 2-day training and during it, participants will be able to
- Understand the steps in therapy
- Conceptualise the clients' cognitions
- Understand the steps in CBT and RECBT
- Observe a full-length therapy session done by Supervisor
- Establish therapeutic alliance
- Be active directive
- Understand how to get unstuck
- Demonstrate how to interrupt tactfully
- Dispute the irrational beliefs and do Cognitive restructuring
- Demonstrate the BC connection
- Demonstrate therapy sessions themselves
- Get their therapy supervised
- Perform therapy on peers
- Grow personally and professionally
Certificates will be awarded only after-
- Full attendance to all sessions
- Passing the written test (MCQs)
Accommodation and food: Vegetarian food shall be served to the participants choosing the offline training. If you have any specific requirements, let us know.
Recommended reading for the training
PLEASE ORDER THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THE DELIVERY MAY TAKE SOME TIME.
- Cognitive therapy: Basics and beyond by Judith Beck
- Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition
More recommended reading: (Optional)
1. Beck diet solution: Judith Beck
2. What works when with children and adolescents: Ann Vernon
3. Cognitive therapy of Depression- Aaron Beck
4. Life Coaching: Windy Dryden
Participants of all nationalities. Participants who have been trained in CBT/REBT besides their college curriculum.
BA or any graduation in Psychology, Social work, Nursing, Medicine, alternative medicine including Homeopathy, Ayurveda. Participants must have completed their graduation before they sign up for the program. Participants who have completed post-graduation in Psychology, psychiatry, social work or Nursing are also eligible and preferred. Candidates who are studying through distance learning universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University etc shall find the training very useful. Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
1. All participants must have a high-speed and stable internet connection. Participants must connect their computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. WiFi connections are not stable. Please invest some time and effort in getting a cable for your computer and upgrade your internet plan to at least 10 Mbps speed. We shall do a test run on March 31st to check your internet connection. Participants are discouraged to join through mobile phones as poor connection wastes the time of the other participants and the trainers.
2. If you choose the online training, have a Zoom ID ready. We shall have the classes on Zoom.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) a practicing psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He has received his advanced RECBT certification from Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA and is currently undergoing the Associate Fellowship program.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours’ & is Pune’s Satellite Office Head at ‘Morphic Minds an Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute’. She has received her Associate fellowship from Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Your desk! and our well-equipped brand new training centre
An Affiliated Training center of Albert Ellis Institute
700. Prime 9, Above Domino's. Next to traffic Park, Bhagwagar Layout.
Dharampeth, Nagpur 440010
Nearest metro station: Insitute of Engineers
How the training will be delivered:
Participants will be sent links to the web-based lecture each day on Zoom
Participants will be divided into groups during peer counselling, facilitation and supervision by the trainers
Participants shall be added to a WhatsApp group of the batch to be updated about training and discussions.
Training time: 9 am to 6 pm
FREE admission to the Online course on 'Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic' on Udemy!
Certificate of completion with Hours of facilitation and supervision done real-time online mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, Yogita Chhablani, Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of Albert Ellis Institute in India.
INR 12000. Early bird discount till September 30th of INR 2021, effective price INR 9979. To avail the discount, use the code 2021.
If you want to join both the bathes, totalling a 4-day training, there is an even bigger discount of INR 5000. Use code GREEDYFORTRAINING on the ticket till September 30th 2021.
NOTE: Batch size is 25 on a strictly first come first serve basis. In our experience the batches get full pretty fast. So hurry!
Have a question?
Call or WhatsApp +91 87665 13721
Once you register, the corresponding training in charge shall get back to you.
If you don't want to pay now but only want to register, CLICK HERE. Or else you may go ahead and purchase the tickets.
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counselling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counselling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you eligible for the training by Albert Ellis Institute New York, nor is approved by the AEI New York. It also doesn’t offer the Credit points as AEI practica do. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the AEI New York as well as Morphic Minds.
PAYMENT options. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE.
1. CLICK The Register now button below and pay through Credit card/Debit card/PayPal by purchasing the ticket (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking,
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by NEFT to the following account. (No convenience fee)
Name Shishir Subhash Palsapure. HDFC account number 50200043802909. IFSC HDFC0000502. Central Avenue Nagpur. Current account. You MUST email your transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org once done. It would be impossible for us to trace your payment without this.
If you do an NEFT, mark a copy of the transaction details to email@example.com without which your seat can't be reserved, as it's practically difficult to trace payments. In the comment section while making the payment, write your name and NOT training fee, etc.
- Practice and supervision onlyINR 12,000+INR 360 Conv. feeINR 12,000+INR 360 Conv. fee0INR 0
- Both the batchesINR 24,000+INR 720 Conv. feeINR 24,000+INR 720 Conv. fee0INR 0