Sun, 01 Aug|
Productivity Coach Certificate
An intensive training to become a Productivity Coach based on Evidence-based therapies CBT and REBT. Suitable for psychologists, life-coaches, counselors, motivational speakers, industrial and corporate trainers, gym trainers, image consultants and anyone who helps others with productivity
Time & Location
01-Aug-2021, 10:00 am – 01-Feb-2022, 5:00 pm
Nagpur, 700, Prime 9, above Domino's, near Traffic Park, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012, India
About The Event
Life coaches are a passe', be a Productivity coach.
1. The six month certiﬁcation is aimed at training psychologists and other mental health professionals to help others boost their productivity in various areas like work, relationships, and health.
2. This training offers a credible specialization certiﬁcation to therapists who are already licensed/eligible for
license in India. This is usually Masters degree in Psychology/Medicine/Social work or psychiatry.
Goals 1. To train the participants in the theory of CBT and REBT and its application in various contexts.
2. Supervise their therapy in one-one and peer group settings.
3. Facilitate their work in one-one, group therapy, corporate and community settings.
4. Training participants in the theory of motivation, behavioral change, productivity, emotional management
and life skills.
5. Training participants in public speaking, corporate trainings, executive coaching, relationship counseling,
pro health behaviours and numerous life skills.
6. Helping participants undergo their own growth through individual REBT sessions.
Eligibility Masters in Psychology, Social work, Psychiatry, Nursing or Bachelor’s in Medicine. Licensed or license eligible counsellors, psychologist,s and psychotherapists.
Features of the Certiﬁcate The six-month certiﬁcate would have these features
• 50 hours of didactic classroom teaching (in person 40 hours and 10 hours on video conferencing) Lectures
delivered by AEI certiﬁed supervisors, management and HR professionals, doctors. • 5 full session demonstrations • 10 hours of viewing online videos with built-in tests • 25 hours of tape supervision • 25 hours of peer counselling supervision • 40 hours of community setting assignment. Eg. Corporate settings, educational institutes, student coaching
at the institute itself, medical settings etc. • 10 hours of executive coaching assignment • 5 Individual REBT session for themselves • Submission of one paper in max 1500 words about the application of CBT and REBT in Corporate, medical,
interpersonal and educational settings. This could be a research paper too. • Submission of a book review on a CBT and REBT book. • One ﬁnal full-length session supervision of one on one therapy recording by Dr Shishir Palsapure • Three ﬁnal video submissions for supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure of their productivity coaching in community/group/work/corporate/health/relationship settings
1. A Practitioner’s Guide to Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy 3rd Edition by R. DiGiuseppe, K. Doyle, W.
Dryden, & W. Backx
2. Life Coaching by Windy Dryden, Michael Neenan
3. Dealing with Emotional Problems- Using Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: A Practitioner’s Guide by W. Dryden
Syllabus/topics covered in theory REBT and counselling basics
1. Theory of REBT
2. Assessment, intake
3. Basic counselling skills
4. Therapeutic alliance
5. Disputing techniques
6. REBT for Depression, Anxiety, Anger
7. REBT for Procrastination
8. REBT for personality disorders
9. REBT in group settings
10. REBT in community settings eg. schools, corporates, hospitals- Overview
11. Limitations of psychotherapy and scope for pharmacotherapy (by psychiatrist)
12. Co-morbid medical disorders with psychological problems (by medical doctors)
13. Life skills- Assertiveness, decision making, problems solving, time management, proactivity, empathy,
adaptability, High frustration tolerance.
REBT for Corporate productivity coaching
14. Employee assistance programs
15. REBT and Motivation, Goal setting, productivity, leadership
REBT for Executive coaching
16. Coaching basics, encouragement and facilitation 18. REBT and prevention of psychological problems
REBT for Student coaching
17. REBT for children and adolescents
18. REBT and Social Emotional Learning
19. Boosting academic performance
20. Dealing with exam anxiety, peer inﬂuence, screen usage
REBT for Relationship coaching
21. REBT for Relationships- couples, family, and friends
REBT for Health goals coaching
22. REBT for pro-health behaviors- Compliance with medication, diet, exercise regime 23. Losing/gaining weight, muscle, maintaining the ‘gains’.
REBT for Sports coaching
20. Goal setting
21. Improving performance