Wed, 20 Sept|
CBT REBT Mentorship program- Online and Offline
Join our Mentorship Program for Psychologists and Psychiatrists seeking to enhance their skills in therapy. Gain hands-on practical experience, supervision, and guidance from an experienced mentor. Eligible for post-graduates in psychology or psychiatry, doctors, social workers and allied pro.
Time & Location
20 Sept, 10:00 am – 19 Oct, 10:00 am
Nagpur, 700 Prime 9, above Domino's, next to Traffic park, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010, India
About The Event
Are you a mental health professional looking to advance your therapeutic skills, gain practical experience and boost your confidence to conduct therapy under the guidance of an experienced mentor? Our Mentorship Program offers a unique opportunity to take your practice to new heights and make a significant impact in the lives of your clients.
ONLINE AND OFFLINE!
Join this mentorship if you want to:
- Understand the basic theory and steps in CBT and REBT.
- Practical training in CBT and REBT.
- Observe therapy sessions.
- Practice CBT and REBT under supervision.
- Gain confidence in conducting full-length therapy sessions.
- Get supervised.
- Execute your skills on individuals and groups.
However, if you are looking to gain knowledge in CBT and REBT and its practical application to a variety of disorders and settings, join our Extended training levels 1-2-3-4. The mentorship is NOT primarily designed to impart theoretical knowledge. Our extended training program is learning panned out over a longer duration with a variety of topics, trainers, and guest lecturers. Mentorship is offline and more hands-on training directly with Dr Shishir Palsapure.
This comprehensive program is designed to provide you with hands-on training, supervision, and support in a nurturing and growth-oriented environment. You'll have the chance to work closely with an accomplished mentor who is an expert in the field of therapy, specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT).
Eligibility: To participate in this Mentorship Program, you must have a post-graduate degree in psychology, psychiatry, Social work or any stream of medicine. We welcome individuals who are passionate about furthering their therapeutic skills, expanding their knowledge, and making a positive difference in the mental health field.
- Intensive Training: Dive deep into the principles, techniques, and applications of CBT and REBT through mentor-led sessions and interactive lectures and activities.
- Practical Experience: Gain hands-on experience by conducting therapy sessions with peers under the guidance and supervision of an experienced mentor.
- Group Support: Participate in weekly support groups specifically designed for mentees and facilitated by the mentor, providing a space for reflection, sharing insights, and fostering peer learning.
- Self-Exploration: Engage in a comprehensive MCMI-4 evaluation to enhance self-awareness and gain insights into your own personality and psychopathology.
- Internship Integration: Contribute to the growth and development of interns by providing training, guidance, and supervision in a supportive environment. All offline mentees shall join the Internship daily from 12 noon-5 pm at Morphic Minds.
- Professional Development: Benefit from mentor-led discussions on advanced topics, career guidance, and strategies for establishing and growing your own therapy practice.
- Supervision: Receive regular peer supervision meetings with Dr Shishir, receive feedback, and refine your therapeutic skills. Learn and master therapy step by step and make daily progress.
- Certificate of training with Supervision and training hours mentioned. A total of 30 hours of training + supervision and 125 hours of Internship (for offline participants) Shall be provided.
Mentor: Dr Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy)
Psychotherapist, Director Morphic Minds
Associate fellow and Supervisor of Albert Ellis Institute, USA
Director, Morphic Minds, an accredited training centre of IAREBT.
Venue: Morphic Minds, Dharampeth, Nagpur
Date: September 15- October 14th 2023. Reporting time 9.30 am.
Class timing: Mon- Fri 10 am to 1130 am with Dr Shishir Palsapure
12- noon- 5 pm at Internship for offline participants.
- Essential Reading: Our program recommends two key texts, "Practitioner's Guide to REBT - 3rd Edition" and "Cognitive Therapy: Basics and Beyond" by Judith Beck, to deepen your understanding and enhance your learning.
For international students: Please apply in advance as it might take time to get a Visa.
Investment: INR 49,990/ USD 611/AED 2242/2840 Ringgit
Limited seats per batch.
Once you sign up, our staff will get back to you with payment details. Your seat shall be reserved once your payment is received.
Don't miss this invaluable opportunity to gain the practical experience, guidance, and mentorship you need to excel in your therapeutic practice. Enrol now in our Mentorship Program for Psychologists and Psychiatrists and take your career to the next level. Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today!
Register now pay later
This is only to register, your seat will be confirmed only after receipt of payment of INR 49990 or equivalent in any currency.