Wed, 12 Jan|
Interview skills bootcamp
With companies hiring again, there is a dire need for you to be ready for the next interview, as your performance will decide your future. Gain the Practical skills of the interview, GD, and the psychological skills of being confident and assertive. With Industry experts! No frills workshop!
Time & Location
12-Jan-2022, 10:00 am IST – 13-Jan-2022, 5:00 pm IST
Lucknow, Indira Nagar Main Rd, B Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016, India
About The Event
Interview skills and performance can create a lasting impression, and can literally decide your future. Did you know that your academic performance over many years can't come to your help if the performance during your interview and GDs are poor?
This is why presenting yourself well and a set of skills is not just important but essential to cracking the interview. Regardless of which stream you are from, this Bootcamp will help you learn the essential skills.
- Anxiety, Confidence, Stress, Negotiations, Assertiveness
- Grooming, Body Language, Verbal
- Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Interviews
- Industry Knowledge
- Resume Training session
- Jobs skills: Leadership, Motivation, Team building, Negotiations, Conflict
- Interview Role Playing + training + Public feedback
Day 2 topics
- Resume Review Session (10 min)
- One-one Career Mock Interviews (HR and Functional) + Private feedback (20 min)
- Mock Group discussion
- One- one Personality Report Discussion (On-demand- Online/ Offline)
- CBT REBT or any other Psychological Interventions/Suggestions/Roadmap (15 mins teaser)
- Closure Session
Kiran Bhatia MBA IIM Indore
Dr Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy)
Psychotherapist, international trainer. CBT-REBT expert and therapist.
Training faculty level 2 of Albert Ellis Institute, New York USA
Time and Date:
12th-13th January 2022
Ecork Coworking spaces
Indira Nagar Main Rd, B Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
Total hours of training:
Coaching in the group setting
Detailed personality assessment with standard psychological tests (MCMI-4 costing INR 4000)
Exclusions: interview and feedbacks
2 sessions of personal interview and GD
Certificate of participation and completion
Tea/coffee twice a day
Accommodation and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Lectures, activities, games, assignments.
GD and practice of interview
Presentations by trainer
Presentations by participants
Medium of instruction:
A mix of Hindi and English. The PPTs shall be in English.