Extended CBT-REBT training 60 hours ONLINE! Feb 2022 batch
Time & Location
About The Event
The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you once again!
After many successful batches, this time online!
30/60 hours of intensive training.
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT)
LEVEL 1: 15 days of training (30 hours) February 20th- March 6th, 2022
LEVEL 2: 15 days training (30 hours) March 7th- March 20th, 2022
One can choose to either attend level 1 or level 2, or one after the other.
Prerequisite for those attending only level 2:- Prior Basic CBT & REBT training from Morphic Minds
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
The training is aimed at intensive training, practical skills training, personal growth, and supervision of the therapy of participants. The trainings are also an attempt to offer value for money.
Make the best use of your time sitting at your home.
The training is divided into 15/30 days with different objectives for every week.
Objectives of the Training: Level 1
Upon completion of the 15-day training and during it, participants will be able to
- Assess clients on the intake
- Conceptualise the clients' cognitions
- Understand the theory of CBT and RECBT
- Observe a full-length therapy session done by Supervisor
- Demonstrate a full-length therapy session themselves
- Get their therapy supervised
- Perform therapy on peers
- Explore the scope of CBT and RECBT in the community.
- Grow personally and professionally
Objectives of the training: Level 2
Upon completion of the 30 days training and during it, in addition to the 15-day objectives, participants will be able to
- Demonstrate group therapy
- Assist and set up a support group
- Build skills in the practical application of CBT and RECBT in disorders like
- Application of CBT and REBT to Depression
- Anxiety disorders
Internship tasks: Online
1. Attending Lectures online
2. Submitting assignments
3. Submitting cases (taken online/tele-counseling)
4. Delivering presentations (in 6month training)
5. Getting therapy supervised
Certificates will be awarded only after-
- Full completion of assignments by the stipulated time
- Passing the written test online (MCQs)
- Passing the practical test: (Supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure)
- Submission of 5 full cases.
Accommodation and food: Since this training is online, you need to stay indoors at your home and manage your own food :)
Essential reading for the Internship:
PLEASE ORDER THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THE DELIVERY MAY TAKE SOME TIME.
- Cognitive therapy: Basics and beyond by Judith Beck
- Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition
More recommended reading: (Optional)
1. Beck diet solution: Judith Beck
2. What works when with children and adolescents: Ann Vernon
3. Cognitive therapy of Depression- Aaron Beck
4. Life Coaching: Windy Dryden
Participants of all nationalities.
The Level 1 training program is open to all and will benefit those who are looking for self-help and growth.
However, Level 2 is open to the following.
BA or any graduation in Psychology, Social work, Nursing, Medicine, alternative medicine including Homeopathy, Ayurveda. Participants must have completed their graduation before they sign up for the program. Participants who have completed post-graduation in Psychology, psychiatry, social work or Nursing are also eligible and preferred. Candidates who are studying through distance learning universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University etc shall find the training very useful. Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
1. All participants must have a high-speed and stable internet connection. Participants must connect their computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. WiFi connections are not stable. Please invest some time and effort in getting a cable for your computer and upgrade your internet plan to at least 10 Mbps speed. We shall do a test run on February 19th to check your internet connection. Participants are discouraged to join through mobile phones as poor connection wastes the time of the other participants and the trainers.
2. Have a Zoom and Google ID ready. We shall have the classes on Zoom/Google Meet.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) a practicing psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He has received his advanced RECBT certification from Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA and is currently undergoing the Associate Fellowship program.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours’ & is Training Manager at 'Morphic Minds.' She an Associate Fellow at Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Your desk!
How the training will be delivered:
Participants will be sent links to the web-based lecture each day on Zoom
Participants will be divided into groups during peer counseling and supervision by Dr. Shishir Palsapure
Participants shall be added to a WhatsApp group of the batch to be updated about training and discussions.
Training time: 5 pm to 7 pm
On Supervision days- 11 am to 5 pm
For the schedule, distribution of training hours, supervision, click the link below
SCHEDULE Or copy-paste the text below in the address bar.
What do you receive at the end of the training
FREE admission to the Online course on 'Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic' on Udemy!
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion
PDF of Letter of recommendation
Certificate of completion with Hours of training and supervision done real-time online mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, Yogita Chhablani Parom Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT)
ONLY Level 1: INR 23,500 for one person. 42,300/- for two people (10% discount)
ONLY Level 2: INR 23,500 for one person. 42,300/- for two people (10% discount)
Level 1+2 Combined: INR 34,999 for one person. 63,000/- for two people (10% discount)
Have a question?
Once you register, the corresponding internship in charge shall get back to you.
If you don't want to pay now but only want to register, CLICK HERE. Or else you may go ahead and purchase the tickets.
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you a 'CBT/REBT practitioner'. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT as well as Morphic Minds. The training is not affiliated to the Albert Ellis Institute, New York in any way.
PAYMENT options. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE.
1. CLICK The Register now button below and pay through Credit card/Debit card/PayPal by purchasing the ticket (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking,
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by NEFT to the following account. (No convenience fee)
Name Shishir Subhash Palsapure. HDFC account number 50200043802909. IFSC HDFC0000502. Central Avenue Nagpur. Current account. You MUST email your transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org once done. It would be impossible for us to trace your payment without this.
If you do an NEFT/Instamojo, please mark a copy of the transaction details to email@example.com without which your seat can't be reserved, as it's practically difficult to trace payments. In the comment section while making the payment, write your name and NOT 15/30 day REBT training, etc.
- ONLY Level 1- One candidateINR 23,500+INR 705 Conv. feeINR 23,500+INR 705 Conv. fee0INR 0
- ONLY Level 1- Two candidatesINR 42,300+INR 1,269 Conv. feeINR 42,300+INR 1,269 Conv. fee0INR 0
- Level 1+2 . One candidateINR 34,999+INR 1,049.97 Conv. feeINR 34,999+INR 1,049.97 Conv. fee0INR 0
- Level 1+2. Two candidatesINR 63,000+INR 1,890 Conv. feeINR 63,000+INR 1,890 Conv. fee