Mon, 01 May|
Online lectures and supervision
Extended CBT-REBT training 30/60/180/260 hours ONLINE! Levels 1-2-3-4
When a short workshop isn't enough, sign up for one of our most popular programs- Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 over 30/60/180/260 days. Extended training in CBT-RECBT, from the comfort of your home!
Time & Location
01 May, 5:30 pm IST – 15 Dec, 7:30 pm IST
Online lectures and supervision
About The Event
- The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you once again!
After many successful batches, this time online!
30/60/180/260 hours of intensive training.
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an accredited training centre of IAREBT.
LEVEL 1: 15 days of training (30 hours) May 1st- May 14th, 2023: INR 23,500.
LEVEL 2: 15 days of training (30 hours) May 15th- May 31st 2023: INR 16,999.
LEVEL 3: July 15th- October 15th 2023. INR 13000.
LEVEL 4: October 15th to December 15th. INR 13000
Two people joining in any specific level- 10% total discount on combined fee.
Signing up for all the 4 levels at once, with single payment- 15% discount.
Any one discount is applicable at any point. You can't use both the discounts. If you pay in instalments, both the discounts are lost.
Instalments- 50% 15 daysbefore the date of the workshop, 50% two days before the workshop begins. Additional 3% surcharge if you opt for instalment as handling charges, plus the discounts are not applicable if you opt for instalment option. Our staff will assist you with the payments to have a hassle free experience. Call or WhatsApp +91 8793509828 or email email@example.com
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
The highly reputed company in India that offers CBT-RECBT training, Morphic Minds, brings its successful training programs online. The training comprises intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT. It aims to provide maximum value for money to participants and help them grow personally and professionally.
The training is divided into four levels with different objectives for each level. For detailed topics and schedule, check the schedule section.
Level 1 focuses on assessing clients on the intake, conceptualizing the clients' cognitions, understanding the theory of CBT and RECBT, observing a full-length therapy session, demonstrating a full-length therapy session, getting their therapy supervised, performing therapy on peers, exploring the scope of CBT and RECBT in the community, and personal and professional growth.
Level 2 training builds on Level 1 objectives and helps participants to demonstrate group therapy, assist and set up a support group, and build skills in the practical application of CBT and RECBT in disorders like depression, anxiety disorders, and OCD.
Level 3 objectives include personality disorders, Rational Emotive Imagery, using RECBT for children and adolescents, preventive emotional education, therapist's dilemmas, anger management, relationship counseling, group therapy, parenting, procrastination, teacher's training, ERP for anxiety disorders and OCD, psychopharmacology, RECBT in school setting, RECBT for comorbid conditions, and personal and professional growth.
Level 4 training covers documenting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the psychological health of different populations, understanding the application of REBT-CBT to community settings, corporate settings, sleep disorders, personal development, hospitals, colleges and educational institutes, medical conditions, image management, procrastination, neurodevelopmental problems, and sensory integration, weight loss, addictions, sexual problems, self-acceptance, pain management, and limitations of therapy.
The training program is open to all participants of all nationalities. Level 1 training is open to all, while Levels 2, 3, and 4 are open to participants who have completed their graduation in psychology, social work, nursing, medicine, alternative medicine including homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Post-graduation in psychology, psychiatry, social work, or nursing is also eligible and preferred. Distance learning university students will also find the training useful.
The essential technical requirements for the program include a high-speed and stable internet connection and a computer connected to the router with an Ethernet cable.
Participants must complete assignments, pass a written test online (MCQs), and pass a practical test (supervision by Dr. Shishir Palsapure) to receive a certificate.
The program recommends reading Cognitive Therapy: Basics and Beyond by Judith Beck and Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition. Other recommended reading includes The Beck Diet Solution by Judith Beck, What Works When with Children and Adolescents by Ann Vernon, Cognitive Therapy of Depression by Aaron Beck, and Life Coaching by Windy Dryden.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Centre of International Association of REBT (IAREBT). He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He is also an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours’ & She is also an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Your desk!
How the training will be delivered:
Participants will be sent links to the web-based lecture each day on Google Meets/Zoom
Participants may be divided into groups during peer counseling and supervision by Dr. Shishir Palsapure
Participants shall be added to a WhatsApp group of the batch to be updated about training and discussions.
Training time: 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm. An additional batch from 12-2 pm shall be announced once the evening batch is full.
On Supervision days- 11 am to 5 pm
Check the schedule in the schedule section.
What do you receive at the end of the training
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion
Certificate of completion with Hours of training and supervision done in real-time mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, Yogita Chhablani from Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of the International Association of REBT (IAREBT)
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of IAREBT shall offer the certificate.
2. Is the certificate recognized all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organization or institute you are applying to if this value addition course is recognized by them.
3. Can I call myself CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No. However, if you are a therapist, you can mention Psychoherapist trained in CBT and REBT.
4. Can I practise CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practice even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Is the offline and online certificates different? No, they are similar.
6. Will the recordings be provided if I miss the lecture? No, please be regular with the classes, and keep your cameras on. Candidates keeping the cameras off shall be considered absent for the class.
Research suggests that online learning with cameras off results into poor concentration of the participants and has a negative effect on learning. Let's make the best use of online methods of learning with this little effort.
7. I will be sponsored by my organization. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay full amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque, and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your full amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
8. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
9. Will I be confident enough to practise CBT or REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts, and learning.
Still have a question?
Chill, WhatsApp Message on +91 8793509828
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you eligible for the training by Albert Ellis Institute New York, nor is approved by the AEI New York or IAREBT. However, this foundational training and supervision prepare the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT, many universities as well as Morphic Minds.
PAYMENT options. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE.
1. CLICK The Register now button below and pay through Credit card/Debit card/PayPal by purchasing the ticket (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking,
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by NEFT to the following account. (No convenience fee)
Name Pooja Palsapure. Account Number 11335850242, IFSC Code SBIN0000563. State Bank Of India, Branch Katol. Savings.
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by scanning the QR Code using PayTm, Google Pay, Phone Pay and other UPI payment gateways. Scan the QR Code available at the bottom of this page. https://www.morphicminds.com/online
You MUST email your transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org once done. It would be impossible for us to trace your payment without this.
If you do an NEFT, please mark a copy of the transaction details to email@example.com without which your seat can't be reserved, as it's practically difficult to trace payments. In the comment section while making the payment, write your name and NOT 15/30 day REBT training, etc.
Once you register, the corresponding internship in charge shall get back to you.
If you don't want to pay now but only want to register, CLICK HERE. Or else you may go ahead and purchase the tickets.
Level 1. Total 30 hoursOnline
Level 2. Total 30 hours
Show interest by registering here and pay later. You shall get a mail regarding the payment.