Mon, 07 Nov|
Online lectures and supervision
Level 1 Extended CBT-REBT training 30 hours ONLINE! Nov. 2022
When a short workshop isn't enough, sign up for one of our most popular programs- Level 1 (15 days). Extended training in CBT-RECBT, from the comfort of your home!
Time & Location
07-Nov-2022, 12:00 pm IST – 21-Nov-2022, 2:00 pm IST
Online lectures and supervision
About The Event
The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you once again!
After many successful batches, this time online!
30 hours of intensive training.
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT)
Register today for ₹1 only, and pay ₹24,499 later. The early bird offer to save ₹1000 ended on 5th October.
LEVEL 1: 15 days of training (30 hours) Nov. 7th to Nov. 21st, 2022
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
Download our App and register by paying only 1 INR and our team will get back to you with further details.
For app store u need to download My institute app and enter the code gfeko
The training is aimed at intensive training, practical skills training, personal growth, and supervision of the therapy of participants. The training is also an attempt to offer value for money.
Make the best use of your time sitting at your home.
The training is divided into 15/30 days with different objectives for every week.
Objectives of the Training: Level 1
Upon completion of the 15-day training and during it, participants will be able to
- Assess clients on the intake
- Conceptualise the clients' cognitions
- Understand the theory of CBT and RECBT
- Observe a full-length therapy session done by Supervisor
- Demonstrate a full-length therapy session themselves
- Get their therapy supervised
- Perform therapy on peers
- Explore the scope of CBT and RECBT in the community.
- Grow personally and professionally
Training tasks: Online
1. Attending Lectures online
2. Submitting assignments
3. Submitting cases (taken online/tele-counselling)
4. Delivering presentations (in 6 month training- Level 4)
5. Getting therapy supervised
Certificates will be awarded only after-
- Full completion of assignments by the stipulated time
- Passing the written test online (MCQs)
- Passing the practical test: (Supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure)
- Submission of 3 full cases.
Accommodation and food: Since this training is online, you need to stay indoors at your home and manage your own food :)
Essential reading for the Internship:
PLEASE ORDER THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THE DELIVERY MAY TAKE SOME TIME.
- Cognitive therapy: Basics and beyond by Judith Beck
- Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition
More recommended reading: (Optional)
1. Beck diet solution: Judith Beck
2. What works when with children and adolescents: Ann Vernon
3. Cognitive therapy of Depression- Aaron Beck
4. Life Coaching: Windy Dryden
Participants of all nationalities.
The Level 1 training program is open to all and will benefit those who are looking for self-help and growth.
Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
1. All participants must download the app Morphic Minds from Play store by clicking here https://bit.ly/3JPGiT6
For App store u need to download My institute app and enter the code gfeko
2. All participants must have a high-speed and stable internet connection. Participants must connect their computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. WiFi connections are not stable. Please invest some time and effort in getting a cable for your computer and upgrade your internet plan to at least 10 Mbps speed. Participants are discouraged to join through mobile phones as poor connection wastes the time of the other participants and the trainers. Instructions on how to log in from the computer shall be given on the app once your class starts.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) is a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is the Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Center of IAREBT. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He is an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York, USA.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours' & is a Training Manager at 'Morphic Minds.' She is an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York, USA.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Morphic Minds app and your desk!
How the training will be delivered:
There shall be live lectures, and MCQs on the Morphic Minds app.
Participants will be divided into groups during peer counseling and supervision by Dr. Shishir Palsapure
Participants shall be added to a WhatsApp group of the batch to be updated about training and discussions.
Training time: 12 pm to 2 pm
For the schedule, distribution of training hours, and supervision, click the link below
Or copy-paste the text below in the address bar.
What do you receive at the end of the training
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion
PDF of Letter of recommendation
Certificate of completion with Hours of training and supervision done real-time online mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, and Yogita Chhablani from Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of the International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT). This shall be mailed separately besides the Course completion certificate you can download from the App.
Level 1: INR 23,500 for one person.
Level 1+2 Combined: INR 34,999 for one person.
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of IAREBT shall offer the certificate.
2. Is the certificate recognized all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organization or institute you are applying to if this value addition course is recognized by them.
3. Can I call myself CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No
4. Can I practice CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practise even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Is the offline and online certificates different? No, they are similar.
6. Will the recordings be provided if I miss the lecture? No, please be regular with the classes, and keep your cameras on. Candidates keeping the cameras off shall be considered absent from the class.
7. I will be sponsored by my organization. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay full amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque, and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your full amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
8. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
9. Will I be confident enough to practise CBT or REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts, and learning.
Have more questions?
Call at 87665 13721
Once you register, the corresponding internship in charge shall get back to you.
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge-enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you a 'CBT/REBT practitioner'. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT as well as Morphic Minds. Morphic Minds and Albert Ellis Institute, New York are independent institutes.
+₹704.97 Conv. fee
+₹704.97 Conv. fee0
From ₹35,998.00 to ₹47,000.00
Purchase this to sign up for both levels. Use discounted price to avail of the discounted price.
From ₹35,998.00 to ₹47,000.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+₹1,410.00 Conv. fee
+₹1,410.00 Conv. fee
Combo 1+2 for Two participants
From ₹67,999.00 to ₹71,996.00
From ₹67,999.00 to ₹71,996.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
For two people Regular price
+₹2,159.88 Conv. fee
+₹2,159.88 Conv. fee