Extended CBT-REBT training 30/60 hours ONLINE!
Time & Location
About The Event
The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you once again!
After many successful batches, this time online!
30/60 hours of intensive training.
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of Albert Ellis Institute in India.
15 days of training (30 hours) December 15th- 29th 2020
30 days training (60 hours) December 15th, 2020- January 14th 20201
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
The training is aimed at intensive training, practical skills training, personal growth, and supervision of the therapy of participants. The trainings are also an attempt to offer much more value for money.
Make the best use of your time sitting at your home.
The training is divided into two/ four/twenty-four weeks with different objectives for every week.
Objectives of the training (15 days/30 hrs.)
Upon completion of the 15-day training and during it, participants will be able to
Assess clients on the intake
Conceptualise the clients' cognitions
Understand the theory of CBT and RECBT
Observe a full-length therapy session done by Supervisor
Demonstrate a full-length therapy session themselves
Get their therapy supervised
Perform therapy on peers
Explore the scope of CBT and RECBT in the community.
Grow personally and professionally
Objectives of the training (30 days/60 hrs.)
Upon completion of the 30 days training and during it, in addition to the 15-day objectives, participants will be able to
- Demonstrate group therapy
- Assist and set up a support group
- Build skills in the practical application of CBT and RECBT in disorders like
Internship tasks: Online
1. Attending Lectures online
2. Submitting assignments
3. Submitting cases (taken online/tele-counseling)
4. Delivering presentations (in 6month training)
5. Getting therapy supervised
Certificates will be awarded only after-
- Full completion of assignments
- Passing the written test online (MCQs)
- Passing the practical test: (Supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure)
- Submission of 5 full cases.
Accommodation and food: Since this training is online, you need to stay indoors at your home and manage your own food :)
Essential reading for the Internship:
PLEASE ORDER THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THE DELIVERY MAY TAKE SOME TIME.
- Cognitive therapy: Basics and beyond by Judith Beck
- Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition
More recommended reading: (Optional)
1. Beck diet solution: Judith Beck
2. What works when with children and adolescents: Ann Vernon
3. Cognitive therapy of Depression
4. Life Coaching: Windy Dryden
Participants of all nationalities.
The 30-hour training program is open to all and will benefit those who are looking for self-help and growth.
However, the 60-hour training is open to the following.
BA or any graduation in Psychology, Social work, Nursing, Medicine, alternative medicine including Homeopathy, Ayurveda. Participants must have completed their graduation before they sign up for the program. Participants who have completed post-graduation in Psychology, psychiatry, social work or Nursing are also eligible and preferred. Candidates who are studying through distance learning universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University etc shall find the training very useful. Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
1. All participants must have a high-speed and stable internet connection. Participants must connect their computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. WiFi connections are not stable. Please invest some time and effort in getting a cable for your computer and upgrade your internet plan to at least 10 Mbps speed. We shall do a test run on December 14h to check your internet connection. Participants are discouraged to join through mobile phones as poor connection wastes the time of the other participants and the trainers.
2. Have a Google ID ready. We shall have the classes on Google Meet.
INR 18,500/- per participant for 15-day training (30 hours)
INR 27,500 per participant for 30-day training (60 hours)
After 25th November 2020- INR 20,500 for 15-day training and 30,500 for 30-day training. Pay before 25th November 2020 and enjoy the early bird discount. Last date for payment 14th December 2020.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) a practicing psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He has received his advanced RECBT certification from Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA and is currently undergoing the Associate Fellowship program.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours’ & is Pune’s Satellite Office Head at ‘Morphic Minds an Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute’ She has received her advanced RECBT certification from Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA, and is currently undergoing the Associate Fellowship program.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Your desk!
How the training will be delivered:
Participants will be sent links to the web-based lecture each day.
Participants will be divided into groups during peer counseling and supervision by Dr. Shishir Palsapure
Kindly note the distribution of training hours
Dr. Shishir Palsapure -
15 days: 2 hours lecture +6 hours Peer Supervision
30 days: 3 hours lecture +12 hours Peer Supervision
Rohan Pande and Yogita Chhablani Pande
15 days: 22 hours: Lectures + assignments
30 days: 45 hours: Lectures + assignments
Batch A: 12 pm-2 pm
Batch B: 5-7 pm
On Supervision days- 11 am to 5 pm OR distributed over training days during 12-2 pm/5-7 pm
FOR THE TIME TABLE, CLICK THE LINK BELOW
FREE admission to the Online course on 'Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic' on Udemy!
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion
PDF of Letter of recommendation
What do you receive at the end of the training
Certificate of completion with Hours of training and supervision done real-time online mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, Yogita Chhablani Pande from Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of Albert Ellis Institute in India.
Have a question?
Once you register, the corresponding internship in-charge shall get back to you.
If you don't want to pay now but only want to register, CLICK HERE. Or else you may go ahead and purchase the tickets.
Disclaimer: This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you eligible for the training by Albert Ellis Institute New York, nor is approved by the AEI New York. It also doesn’t offer the Credit points as AEI practica do. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the AEI New York as well as Morphic Minds.
1. CLICK The Register now button below and pay through Credit card/Debit card/PayPal by purchasing the ticket (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking,
2. REGISTER NOW, then Transfer online by NEFT to the following account. (No convenience fee)
Name Shishir Subhash Palsapure. HDFC account number 50200043802909. IFSC HDFC0000502. Central Avenue Nagpur. Current account
3. Second payment gateway: (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking, EMI.
CLICK HERE for 15 day training https://imjo.in/K98CWX
CLICK HERE for 30 day training https://imjo.in/y2EWRj
If you do an NEFT, please mark a copy of the transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org without which your seat can't be reserved, as it's practically difficult to trace payments. In the comment section while making the payment, write your name and NOT 15/30 day REBT training, etc.
- 15 days/30 hour trainingINR 20,500+INR 615 Conv. feeINR 20,500+INR 615 Conv. fee0INR 0
- 30 days/60 hours trainingINR 30,500+INR 915 Conv. feeINR 30,500+INR 915 Conv. fee0INR 0