Sat, 11 Feb|
2023 CBT Basics Plus Practice
Learn Basic concepts of CBT. OFFLINE Whether you are starting your therapy practice or want to refine your therapy skills, the foundational programme on Cognitive Behavior Therapy introduces you to the model of CBT and learn practical skills and get supervised.
Time & Location
11-Feb-2023, 10:00 am – 12-Feb-2023, 5:00 pm
Nagpur, 700 Prime 9, above Domino's, next to Traffic park, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010, India
About The Event
Participants shall practice and undergo real-time supervision, maximizing the benefits of the training.
1. Basics of CBT- ABC model, motivational syllogism, cognitive, emotive and behavioural techniques, homework etc.
2. Therapeutic alliance, empathy, rapport, validation.
3. Step-by-step therapy- Establishing goal, keeping client focussed, assessment of ABC, downward arrow, assessment of Core beliefs, Cognitive restructuring, homework and session feedback.
4. Demonstration of a full-length therapy session.
1. Engaging live lectures.
2. Demos of right and wrong methods by therapists.
3. Group practice of therapy steps in small groups
4. Real-time supervision and facilitation by co-trainers
5. Exciting Games
7. PDF notes.
8. References for further reading.
3. Supervision and facilitation in peer counselling
4. Tea/coffee/green tea, cookies twice a day for two days
5. Vegetarian Lunch
6. Printed notes, handouts, references
7. Printed certificate
Participants of all nationalities.
The Level 1 training program is open to all and will benefit those who are looking for self-help and growth.
Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
Dr Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) is a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is the Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Center of IAREBT. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Center of IAREBT
700, Prime 9, Bhagwagar layout. Above Domino's, Next to Traffic park. Dharampeth, Nagpur. India. 440010
Participants shall be added to a WhatsApp group of the batch to be updated about training and discussions.
Certificate of completion signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure from Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of the International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT).
INR 6999 till Feb 2nd 2023
For 5 candidates: INR 31500
To register CLICK HERE, if the ticket purchase doesn't work.
Ways to pay: Once you register on this page,
1. Transfer the payment on UPI morphicminds.41886298@hdfcbank
2. OR Scan the QR code on the bottom of the page at https://www.morphicminds.com/online
3. OR Transfer to the following account-
Name Shishir Subhash Palsapure. HDFC account number 50200043802909. IFSC. HDFC0000502. Central Avenue Nagpur. Current.
Once you have transferred the amount, send the transaction details to email@example.com with your name/all candidates' names and the workshop you have chosen. You shall get a confirmation once you have sent the details. Your seat cannot be reserved till your payment in confirmed. Sejal will be happy to assist you on +91 8793509828
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training centre of IAREBT shall offer the certification.
2. Is the certificate recognized all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organization or institute you are applying to if this value addition course is recognized by them.
3. Can I call myself CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No
4. Can I practice CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practise even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Will the recordings be provided if I miss the lecture? Candidates can record their session and supervision in peer counselling with the permission of the peer who is being counselled. However, they are not allowed to record the lectures.
6. My organization will sponsor me. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay total amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your total amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
7. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
8. Will I be confident enough to practice REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, and skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts and learning.
Have more questions?
Call or WhatsApp at +91 87665 13721
Once you register, the corresponding program in charge shall get back to you to add you to the WhatsApp group.
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge-enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counselling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you a 'CBT/REBT practitioner'. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT as well as Morphic Minds. Morphic Minds and Albert Ellis Institute, New York are independent institutes.
Eligibility: BA/MA/MSc Psychology, PhD, MPhil, MSW, MD, DPM in mental health/psychiatry recommended but not mandatory.
CBT- One person₹6,999.00
CBT 5 people₹31,500.00