Mon, 20 Jun|
15/30 days Intensive Training in CBT REBT- Online : June 20th
When a short workshop isn't enough, sign up for one of our most popular Intensive training program
Time & Location
20-Jun-2022, 12:00 pm IST – 20-Jul-2022, 2:00 pm IST
About The Event
The most reputed company in CBT-RECBT training in India brings you once again!
After many successful batches, this time online!
30/60 hours of intensive training, on-demand as the evening batch is full.
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT online by Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center for International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT).
LEVEL 1: 15 days of training (30 hours) June. 20th to July 4th, 2022
LEVEL 2: 15 days of training (30 hours) from July 5th to July 20th, 2022
Intensive theory and practical skills training in Ellis' RECBT and Beck's CBT offline by Morphic Minds, an accredited training centre of IAREBT.
Dr Shishir Palsapure
Yogita Chhablani Pande
The training is aimed at intensive training, practical skills training, personal growth, and supervision of the therapy of participants. The trainings are also an attempt to offer much more value for money.
Make the best use of your time sitting at your home.
The training is divided into levels 1, and 2 with different objectives for every week.
Objectives of the Training: Level 1
Upon completion of the Level 1 training and during it, participants will be able to
- Assess clients on the intake
- Conceptualise the clients' cognitions
- Understand the theory of CBT and RECBT
- Observe a full-length therapy session done by Supervisor
- Demonstrate a full-length therapy session themselves
- Get their therapy supervised
- Perform therapy on peers
- Explore the scope of CBT and RECBT in the community.
- Grow personally and professionally
Objectives of the training: Level 2
Upon completion of the Level 2 training and during it, in addition to the Level 1 objectives, participants will be able to
- Demonstrate group therapy
- Assist and set up a support group
- Build skills in the practical application of CBT and RECBT in disorders like
- Anxiety disorders
- Internship tasks:
1. Attending Lectures
2. Submitting assignments
3. Submitting cases (taken online/tele-counselling)
4. Delivering presentations
5. Getting therapy supervised
Certificates will be awarded only after-
- Full completion of assignments by the stipulated time
- Passing the written test online (MCQs)
- Passing the practical test: (Supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure)
- Submission of 3 full cases.
Essential reading for the training:
PLEASE ORDER THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THE DELIVERY MAY TAKE SOME TIME.
- Cognitive therapy: Basics and beyond by Judith Beck
- Practitioner’s Guide to Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Third Edition
More recommended reading: (Optional)
1. Beck diet solution: Judith Beck
2. What works when with children and adolescents: Ann Vernon
3. Cognitive therapy of Depression- Aaron Beck
4. Life Coaching: Windy Dryden
Participants of all nationalities.
BA or any graduation in Psychology, Social work, Nursing, Medicine, alternative medicine including Homeopathy, Ayurveda. Participants must have completed their graduation before they sign up for the program. Participants who have completed post-graduation in Psychology, psychiatry, social work or Nursing are also eligible and preferred. Candidates who are studying through distance learning universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University etc shall find the training very useful. Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) is a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is the Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Centre of the International Association of REBT (IAREBT). He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
Rohan Pande is Founder and Director at ‘Rationally Yours.’ He is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) & Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT). He is also an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York.
Rohan is also a certified trainer from the American Tesol Institute, USA. He is known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject & simple methods of teaching. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Yogita Chhablani Pande is a Psychotherapist & Image Consultant. She is the co-founder at ‘Rationally Yours’ & is Pune’s Satellite Office Head at ‘Morphic Minds an Affiliated Training Centre of IAREBT’ She is also an Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute, New York. USA.
Yogita is also certified by the Image management Professional Association (IMPA) & Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA, and SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) for soft skills. Completed 'Teaching and Supervising CBT' from Beck Institute.
Venue: Online. Particiaptns will get link once they register
Training time: 12 pm to 2 pm
On Supervision days- 11 am to 5 pm
Investment:- Level 1 only INR 23500
Level 2 only INR 16,999
Level 1+2- INR 34,999-
Use coupon EBD10 to avail discount till June 10th 2022
What do you receive at the end of the training
FREE admission to the Online course on 'Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic' on Udemy!
FREE admission to the online Orientation to CBT and REBT online on Saturday 11th 2022.
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion
PDF of Letter of recommendation
Certificate of completion with Hours of training and supervision done real-time mentioned and signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure, Rohan Pande, Yogita Chhablani from Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of the International Association of REBT (IAREBT)
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of IAREBT shall offer the certificate.
2. Is the certificate recognised all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organisation or institute you are applying if this value addition course is recognised by them.
3. Can I call myself CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No. You can say you are "Trained in REBt & CBT" instead.
4. Can I practise CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practise even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Is the offline and online certificates different? No, they are similar.
6. I will be sponsored by my organization. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay full amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque, and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your full amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
7. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
8. Will I be confident enough to practise CBT or REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts, and learning.
Still have a question?
Chill, WhatsApp Message on 87665 13721
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you eligible for the training by Albert Ellis Institute New York, nor is approved by the AEI New York or IAREBT. However, this foundational training and supervision prepare the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT, many universities as well as Morphic Minds.
PAYMENT options. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE.
1. CLICK The Register now button below and pay through Credit card/Debit card/PayPal by purchasing the ticket (Has payment gateway convenience fee. In case of cancellation by either party, the course fee shall be refunded/carried forward, and not the convenience fee) Pay by Credit Card/Debit card/UPI/Net banking,
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by NEFT to the following account. (No convenience fee)
Name Pooja Palsapure. Account Number 11335850242, IFSC Code SBIN0000563. State Bank Of India, Branch Katol. Savings.
2. REGISTER NOW then Transfer online by scanning the QR Code using PayTm, Google Pay, Phone Pay and other UPI payment gateways. Scan the QR Code available at the bottom of this page. https://www.morphicminds.com/online
You MUST email your transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org once done. It would be impossible for us to trace your payment without this.
If you do an NEFT, please mark a copy of the transaction details to email@example.com without which your seat can't be reserved, as it's practically difficult to trace payments. In the comment section while making the payment, write your name and NOT 15/30 day REBT training, etc.
Once you register, the corresponding internship in charge shall get back to you.
Only Level 1
(15 days of training from June 20th to July 4th). Use coupon EBD10 to avail discount till June 10th 2022
Only Level 2
Next 15 days (July 5th- July 20th) You can only join level 2, if you have completed level 1. Use coupon EBD10 to avail discount till June 10th 2022
Level 1+2.June 20th-July 20th
This is the most cost-effective option. Join this if you want to do the one-month training. Use coupon EBD10 to avail discount till June 10th 2022