Time is TBD|
On the Morphic Minds app
2023 REBT Level 1
Learn Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Online and Offline.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
On the Morphic Minds app
About The Event
Learn the Basic concepts of REBT.
Whether you are starting your therapy practice or want to refine your therapy skills, the foundational programme on Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy introduces you to the model of REBT and learn practical skills. There will be demonstrations of full-length therapy!!
1. Basics of REBT- ABC model, Cognitive distortions, cognitive restructuring, motivational interviewing, motivational syllogism, cognitive emotive and behavioural techniques, homework etc.
2. Therapeutic alliance, empathy, rapport.
3. Step-by-step therapy- Establishing goal, keeping client focussed, assessment of ABC, downward arrow technique, questioning the distortions, assessment of Core beliefs, validation, homework and session feedback.
4. Demonstration of full-length therapy session.
1. Engaging lectures.
2. Demonstrations of right and wrong methods by the trainer.
4. PDF notes.
5. References for further reading.
Duration: Two days/12 hours
Over a weekend
Date: To be announced
Participants of all nationalities.
The Level 1 training program is open to all and will benefit those who are looking for self-help and growth.
Participants who are willing to put in the effort, are proactive and keen to learn shall benefit most from the training.
BA/MA/MSc Psychology, PhD, MPhil, MSW, MD, DPM in mental health/psychiatry recommended but not mandatory. A basic understanding of CBT/REBT is recommended.
Practitioners Guide to REBT- Third edition.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) is a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is the Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Center of IAREBT. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
1. Online and Morphic Minds training Center, Nagpur: November 2023
1. Online and Morphic Minds training Center, Nagpur: November
3. Offline at Bangalore: October 2023
4. Offline at New Delhi: October 2023
Certificate of completion in PDF format (Online) and Print (Offline) signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure from Morphic Minds, an affiliated training center of the International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT).
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of IAREBT shall offer the certificate.
2. Is the certificate recognized all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organization or institute you are applying to if this value addition course is recognized by them.
3. Can I call myself CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No
4. Can I practice CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practise even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Will the recordings be provided if I miss the lecture? No, please be regular with the classes, and keep your cameras on. Candidates keeping the cameras off shall be considered absent from the class.
6. I will be sponsored by my organization. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay full amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque, and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your full amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
7. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
8. Will I be confident enough to practice REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts, and learning.
Have more questions?
Call at 87665 13721
Once you register, the corresponding course in charge shall get back to you.
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge-enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you a 'CBT/REBT practitioner'. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT as well as Morphic Minds. Morphic Minds and Albert Ellis Institute, New York are independent institutes.
Eligibility: BA/MA/MSc Psychology, PhD, MPhil, MSW, MD, DPM in mental health/psychiatry recommended but not mandatory.
REBT level 1- One person
This ticket will give you entry to the course online/offline.₹4,999.00