Time is TBD|
Online and Offline. Various cities.
2023 CBT and REBT Level 2
Learn REBT level 2 online and offline.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Online and Offline. Various cities.
About The Event
Learn the application of Beck's CBT and Ellis' REBT to depression and anxiety
· Cognitive triad in REBT and CBT.
· Activity monitoring.
· Activity scheduling.
· Behavioral activation.
· Behavioral cycles in depression.
· Irrational beliefs in depression.
· Disputation techniques in Depression
. Analogies, stories, metaphors
· Behavioral experiments, shame attack exercises
· Cognitive model of anxiety
· Primary and secondary appraisals
· Different anxiety disorders and their cognitive models
· GAD, social anxiety disorder, specific phobias, hypochondriasis, PTSD
. Operant conditioning in Anxiety disorders
· Exposure based interventions
. Identifying safety behaviours and avoidance
. Building a Hierarchy of Exposure
. Building commitment to exposure
. Exposure and response prevention
· Cognitive restructuring
· Cognitive, behavioural and emotive techniques
1. Engaging lectures.
2. Demonstration of right and wrong methods by trainer.
4. Games, stories, activities, metaphors
4. Participants will be divided into groups during peer counselling and supervision by Dr Shishir Palsapure
5. PDF notes and Printed notes to offline participants
6. References for further reading.
Participants of all nationalities. BA/MA/MSc Psychology, PhD, MPhil, MSW, MD, DPM in mental health/psychiatry recommended but not mandatory. A basic understanding of CBT/REBT is recommended.
1. Having completed the REBT/CBT level 1 workshop
1. All online participants must have a fast internet connection connected to a computer with an Ethernet cable. We do not recommend logging in from your Phone.
Dr. Shishir Palsapure MD (Hom) MSc (Psy) is a practising psychotherapist with vast experience, he is an Associate Fellow, Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy supervisor (Training faculty level 2) certified by the prestigious Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA. He is the Director of Morphic Minds, an Affiliated Training Center of IAREBT. He also received his training at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research, Philadelphia, USA.
1. Online and Morphic Minds training Center, Nagpur: November 2023
1. Online and Morphic Minds training Center, Nagpur: November
3. Offline at Bangalore: October 2023
4. Offline at New Delhi: October 2023
PDF file of notes and articles
PDF of Certificate of completion (Online), and Printed certificate (Offline)
Certificate of completion signed by Dr. Shishir Palsapure from Morphic Minds, an affiliated training centre of the International Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (IAREBT). This shall be mailed separately beside the Course completion certificate you can download from the App.
1. Who is offering the certificate? Morphic Minds, an accredited training center of IAREBT shall offer the certificate.
2. Is the certificate recognized all over the world? The course is designed to upskill mental health professionals, and not to make them eligible for various courses at universities or colleges. However, check with the organization or institute you are applying to if this value addition course is recognized by them.
3. Can I call myself a CBT-REBT Practitioner after this course? No
4. Can I practice CBT- REBT after this course? If you are a mental health professional, you can practise even without the course. This course is designed to offer you skills, knowledge, supervision and training in CBT and REBT.
5. Will the recordings be provided if I miss the lecture? No, please be regular with the classes, and keep your cameras on. Candidates keeping the cameras off shall be considered absent from the class.
6. I will be sponsored by my organization. They shall pay once the training is over. Shall I get admission? Congratulations on being sponsored by your organisation. Please pay full amount in advance to secure your admission, and when the organization issues your cheque, and its realised in the account, MM shall refund your full amount. We cannot secure your seat without full payment. MM regrets the inconvenience.
7. Is the certificate offered by IAREBT? No, IAREBT courses are to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
8. Will I be confident enough to practise CBT/REBT after the course? 100% of our students have reported that they are MORE confident than they were before the training. They also showed progress on their objective tests of knowledge, skills as the training progressed. Individual results will depend on your own efforts, and learning.
Have more questions?
Call at 87665 13721
Disclaimer: This professional training is skill-building and knowledge-enhancement training. This training is not a license or a certificate to practice therapy or counseling. Kindly check the local laws that regulate the practice of therapy/counseling in your region. The participant is solely responsible for the outcome of the therapy they have conducted on their clients. Morphic Minds and Rationally Yours urge you to maintain strict ethics. The training in RECBT does not make you a 'CBT/REBT practitioner'. However, this foundation training and supervision prepares the candidates for higher-level training offered by the IAREBT as well as Morphic Minds. Morphic Minds and Albert Ellis Institute, New York are independent institutes.