Employee assistance programs
With You Every Step of the Way
Assessment and tracking
One of the essential aspects of an EAP is pre-post intervention assessment of the employees. The assessment helps the companies evaluate the efficacy of the program, and helps formulate the interventions, customise them and refine the strategies to boost productivity.
Individual Therapy and crisis management
Confidential individual counselling sessions are offered through face to face meetings, phone/Skype. All our psychologists are highly trained in dealing with individual/couple issues, crisis management, and their therapy supervised by certified Supervisor- Dr Shishir Palsapure.
The psychologists visit the venue if required to help deal with the crisis.
Regular training sessions are offered to cover a variety of topics covering mental, psychological and behavioural well being. This ensures the human connect and group activities encourage teamwork and normalises the emotional problems.
Objectives of EAP
1. Psychological well being and growth (includes emotional quotient, recognising and regulating emotions in self and others, empathy etc)
2. Physical well being
3. Pro-health behaviours
4. Boosting productivity
5. Higher work satisfaction
6. Reduction of procrastination
7. Improved cooperation
8. Dealing with change
9. Reduced absenteeism
10. Reduced stress- Work/family related
11. Seeking help for psychological and interpersonal problems
12. Dealing with major life events/crisis effectively
13. Reducing alcohol/tobacco/smoking/drug use
14. Assist dependents of the employees with problems eg. children and parents
15. Teaching life skills like decision making, dealing with criticism and difficult people, giving feedback, assertiveness, managing time, work-life balance, resilience, adaptability etc.